Ashley Package Number: U78001/25/86/88/T478-20/T478-3(2)
This package contains:
- U78001-25: Rocker Recliner (Quantity: 1)
- U78001-86: Reclining Loveseat (Quantity: 1)
- U78001-88: Reclining Sofa (Quantity: 1)
- T478-20: Lift Top Cocktail Table (Quantity: 1)
- T478-3: Rectangular End Table (Quantity: 2)
Leather Match upholstery features top-grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched vinyl everywhere else. With the Traditional Classic look of beautifully rolled arm adorned with nail accents along with the comfort of supportive divided back cushioning, the "Walworth-Auburn" upholstery collection is the perfect addition to enhance the décor of any home.
With a warm and inviting rustic design, the "Woodboro" accent table collection takes a unique style and beautifully creates furniture that is sure to enhance any living room decor. Capturing the comfortable atmosphere perfect for any home environment, the rich oak veneer is bathed in a dark brown wood finish beautifully complementing the dark bronze color finish of the metal hardware. With beautifully framed drawers and ample storage and features throughout this collection, these tables are as functional as they are stylish. Complete your home's beauty with the rustic design of the "Woodboro" accent table collection.
- Made from select hardwoods and oak veneer
- Rich dark brown wood finish
- Dark bronze color hardware
- Framed drawer fronts
- Cocktail table has drawers on all sides, casters below and has lift top function
- End table work center has file cabinet base
- Half the tops pulls out to reveal lap top or media storage
- Front tilts open to reveal lap top port with internet connection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.